Senior Credit Analyst - Utilities & Industrials
An excellent opportunity has arisen at a leading Investment Manager for a Senior Credit Analyst who has previous experience of the Utilities and Industrials sector.
The incumbent of the role will be the Credit Lead within the team and work very closely with the Senior Investment Managers. The role will also require the person to contribute to the investment strategy, whilst also attending investment meetings
Some of the key responsibilities of this role are outlined below although this is not an exhaustive list:
- Research and monitor the company's investments
- Play a key part in the fixed income investment team as well as contributing to the in-house investment strategy
- Attend investment conferences as a company representative plus meet with issuers and produce investment reports
- Credit analysis specifically covering Industrials and Utilities sectors
- Provide detailed analysis of issuers, contributing to investment decisions
- Complete ratio, trend and cash flows analyses as well as creating projections
- Produce high quality credit reports including clear and concise recommendations with regards to credit quality, investment suitability and credit trajectory
- Identify opportunities to originate new areas of research
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work within a close knit but very successful team whilst also having the opportunity to be influential.
In return you can expect to receive a starting salary ranging between £70,000 - £80,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits including pension and 27 days holiday.