Assistant Management Accountant FMCG Study Support
Assistant Management Accountant - Nottingham - £22,000 - FMCG
Macildowie Outstanding Recruitment is currently working on a position offering the opportunity to work for a well known Nottinghamshire FMCG brand with a turnover in excess of £200m, supplying all major supermarket groups. Based close to Nottingham City Centre.
This Assistant Management Accountant job has the potential to progress into a Management Accountant job over time. You will be someone who has excellent attention to detail and a hard-working attitude. You will provide in depth analysis of weekly management accounts and work to build strong relationships across the finance function, providing support and information on variance analysis to the factory management team and take an active role in producing NPD costs for commercial managers.
So what is the job?
- Produce daily and weekly KPI's on material variances and labour.
- Investigate trends and issues to review with management team in daily meetings
- Complete and issue weekly site performance dashboard
- Contribute towards weekly P&L reporting
- Reconcile agency and staff payroll
- Weekly sales reconciliation
- Preparation of a sales dashboard for commercial reporting
- Journal processing
- Using the ERP system you will; Set up promotional pricing, maintain customer price files and create new materials - Monthly/Quarterly and Year end stock takes (involves working 3 Saturdays per year)
What are you like?
You will be studying towards a professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA) and have a proven record of working under pressure. You'll also be someone who loves to be in the detail. If you have worked within a manufacturing or FMCG business, then you may have a competitive advantage, but candidates from all industries are encouraged to apply.
Package - £20,000-£22,000 plus full study support
If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Chris/Tom a call today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. .
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.