Senior Site Manager - (Mixed Commercial) - London
Our client is actively looking for a Senior Site Manager to manage medium sized commercial based projects. The company is one of UK's leading main contractor that operates in the commercial refurbishment and fit out sector in Central London and around the M25. The Project values will range from £1m - £5m in value.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Programme monitoring and change management
- Subcontractor management and co-ordination
- HSE Management and RAMS management
- Logistics coordination and waste management
- Quality Control
- Client and Consultant liaison
- Design input
- Solving technical issues on site
- Hitting project deadlines
- Driving project, leading from the front
- Producing project reports and keeping on top of weekly administration tasks
- Minimum 7 years Management Experience
- Stable work History
- Experience of running projects as a Number 1 Site Manager on site
- Degree educated OR time served Tradesperson
- SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS
- Strong leadership skills - can do, will do attitude.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading contractor that is both forward thinking and dynamic in its approach. Please forward your CV to professional@ uklgroup. com for the attention of Meera Patel.