Marketing Manager - Excellent Opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a very well established progressive company working alongside the global marketing team. As the UK’s Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing strategy, including short and long term marketing initiatives to underpin and drive the business plan.
Responsibilities and challenges:
- Responsible for all local marketing activity
- Managing the content of all email marketing and social media channels
- Work in collaboration with the global marketing team on upcoming marketing strategies, localising and implementing where appropriate
- Identify new and existing market opportunities, competitors, market place and customers
- Drive specification marketing activities with support from the Specification Director
- Responsibility for all exhibitions and promotional events from planning through to implementation
- Management of the brand awareness across all market sectors
- Own and manage all local digital channels, liaising with global marketing re. Country Website structure and content, optimising SEO and file management
- Development and implementation of the marketing plan for product and service sales across brands and sectors.
- Develop and communicate a coherent positioning strategy for the company and its Business Units including market proposition per segment
- Management of new product launches including external and internal communications strategy
- Manage local marketing and communication activities, digital and hard copy, with an emphasis on the sustainability of our solutions.
- Development of collateral, campaign scheduling channel selection and identification of target markets
- Responsible for lead generation activities; including designing and implementing SEM (Google Adwords) campaigns to pre-approved budgets and managing company presence on industry relevant websites.
- Accountability for the marketing budget and maximising the return on investment
- Creating case studies and drive awareness across all business areas on local success stories.
- Ideally you will have held a similar role before, preferably within a global corporate environment.
- Experience within a Marketing Manager role will be necessary and a marketing qualification would be advantageous. Previous experience of working within a technical industry would be beneficial.
- Specification Marketing experience will be required
- You will have a strong demonstrated background in Digital Marketing and Social Media
- You will be able to show a track record of marketing within a B2B role, as well as demonstrate you have the ability to create and implement a brand strategy. You will be able to explain your experience in managing key external relationships and identify examples of success in doing so.
- Excellent communication skills are vital in order to communicate across all stakeholder groups, as well as the ability to use your own initiative and show diligence with organisation and planning.
This role is based in Sheffield and will require some travel to other UK sites.
An excellent basic salary plus benefits packages including a company car will be awarded for this role.