Financial Services Administrator
Excellent career opportunity to join a dynamic Chartered Independent Financial Planning firm, whereby you will be part of a team of 8 supporting the 4 Chartered Financial Planners with administration and client relationship support.
This Chartered Independent Financial Planning firm based near Reading was established 20 years ago, providing advice to higher net worth individuals who seek and value a personal bespoke service supported by first class technical and administrative back office support staff.
Role and responsibilities
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to expand their team of 4 Administrators to 5 to support their Chartered Independent Financial Planners and ensure smooth delivery of excellent client service and client communication, in line with their business processes.
This work will include:
· Providing a friendly and professional point of contact for clients and enquiries (by phone, email and in person)
· Organising existing and prospective client meetings and actively manage Financial Planner’s diary and workload.
· Preparing client documentation
· Managing client service needs and client expectations
· Assisting in client meetings when required
Requirements to be considered
You should be:
· An enthusiastic team member who can learn quickly and enjoy working with others
· Highly organised, methodical and disciplined
· Ability to prioritise and plan workload
· Strong interpersonal skills with a friendly and professional manner
· Knowledge of Financial Services Products, Microsoft Word, Excel and electronic diary management
· Ideally, a minimum of 2 years’ administration experience within a financial planning environment
· Salary of £22,000 - £25,000 pa dependent upon experience
· Opportunity to earn bonuses up to 10% of salary
· Company pension contribution of 3% (unmatched)
· Working hours 9am to 5.30pm Mon - Fri
· 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays, rising by 1 day for each year of service
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.