Business Development Executive - £40k OTE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a key employer in the Redhill area for an Account Development Manager to join their expanding team.
The perfect candidate will ideally have previous sales/relationship management experience.
You will be offered a basic salary of circa £27,000pa with an opportunity to realistically earn £40k OTE.
This company offers an excellent working environment, benefits and chance for progression.
* To develop and manage new & existing partnerships
* Drive new business & existing growth of sites and future contract value
* Proactively make contact with your portfolio
* Ensure that communication between company and customer is carried out effectively, regularly and maintained to a high standard
* Communicate and update relevant teams within the business
* Work closely with the other areas of the business
* Review and improve processes
* To provide detailed weekly and Monthly MI within the required time scales, and any additional MI upon request
* To ensure that contractual and related paperwork in relation to new & existing partnerships is completed in a timely manner and stored/maintained within the Company's procedures and managed within set authority levels
* To maintain data integrity in the sales process
* To firmly manage your effective 'sales time' gaining business support to minimize the amount of time spent on non-relationship development related tasks.
* Devise ongoing retention and acquisition strategies through effective and documented account planning
* Monitor and report on competitor activity within the market as a whole, to identify different products/services
* Obtaining feedback in relation to any losses that occur to ensure that the data of analysis for market trends
* To manage your daily, weekly and monthly sales negotiations work list to ensure the timely negotiation of renewal and new contracts
* To update and record all sales in the relevant sales pricing systems and reports
The ideal candidate will be able to:
* Drive sales in line with personal and overall team targets
* Meet activity/contact expectations
* Support implementation strategies to achieve and exceed the new business site and value expectations of the Partner business
* Manage own portfolio of Partners and build effective relationships over the telephone and, if required, face to face
* Partner satisfaction in the service levels of their Account Development Manager
* Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
* Proven track record in developing and maintaining relationships in a sales environment
* Team player willing to share ideas and techniques with other team colleagues
* Ability to work alone, demonstrating drive and initiative
* Be able to influence others outside their area of responsibility
The ideal candidate will be used to a busy, fast paced environment and good at multi-tasking with high attention to detail and able prioritising heavy workloads. If you would like to apply for this role please apply to this add or call us on
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.