Are you an experienced Management Accountant that has worked in Retail or Media? Are you bright, enthusiastic with a positive 'can do' attitude? Would you like to work for one of the UK's largest fashion retail businesses? If yes, we would love to speak with you.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a truly global fashion retail business, based in a fantastic location in London.
The purpose of the role will be to Assistance for the UK & International Management Accounts and Tax functions in the business.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- At finalist or newly qualified level
- Experience in preferably retail or media
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude towards work
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
- Management and development of the Management Accounting Teams
- Assistance with the month end process of UK GAAP results
- Preparing and reviewing journals
- Responsible for key cost centers, including
- reviewing and preparation of accounts reconciliations for the Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Accounts
- Preparation of International statutory accounts
The role will pay up to £45,000 for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.