Account manager - Research
A leading global Research Agency are looking for an Account Manager to develop and maintain new and existing accounts.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Client (Account) Manager within a online Research team. The role will have the responsibility for driving revenue growth across a number of key accounts and prospects.
Please note applicants must have worked in an account management position with a Market Research agency previously.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain new and current business accounts
- Identify and develop customers strategically through intelligent sales processes, sales figure analysis and on-going high level contact relations
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are achieved.
- Ensure satisfied clients by providing high level of client servicing, including in-depth presentations and consultancy.
- 1-3 years experience with an account management position in a Market Research Agency
- All round technical ability and broad knowledge of research methods and approaches
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence in dealing with clients directly.
- Computer proficient: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel