Smart Teachers is pleased to represent an `Outstanding` special school looking to recruit an organised and friendly Administrator to join their ambitious setting based in Ealing. The school caters students aged between 5 and 18 years who have a range of needs including emotional, social, behavioural, and communication difficulties. This position is available to start as soon as possible and the successful candidate will be on a long-term contract with a possibility of becoming permanent.
About the Role
- School Administrator
- Daily reception management and administration (phone calls, emails, daily student and staff attendance, photocopying & laminating)
- Being the first point of contact for visitors and families
- Ensuring the safety and security of the reception area at the front of their secure special school setting
- Interacting with students with a wide range of educational and behavioural difficulties including ADHD, SpLD, SEBD, OCD and Asperger`s
- Long-term contract to start, with the possibility to go permanent for the right candidate
- Salary up to £26,000 pa
About the School
- `Outstanding` school from Ofsted Report in 2015
- Catering education for students and young adults with special educational needs
- Students are referred by the local authorities
- Working closely with teachers as well as offering multi-sensory teaching programmes and therapeutic family support services which are provided by specialists
- Easy to get to from Ealing Broadway
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have relevant school based administration experience: minimum 6 weeks full-time
- Preferably have SIMS experience
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to quoting Job Reference number HZMB26881.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.