Our Tunbridge Wells based client is looking to recruit a Pensions Authoriser to join there busy team.
This role will involve administration and authorisation duties relating to Pension products. This will include;
- Assisting customers through the Pensions options available, being able to explain the choices available at retirement and the key benefits and risks of the different approaches to retirement income.
- Able to discuss the impact of taxation on different pension decumulation options.
- Providing a telephone help service to members with Pension polices adhering to the culture and values and with an understanding of how to treat customers fairly.
Hours: Monday to Friday (Flexible working hours available)
This right person:
- Ideally educated to A 'level standard - A Degree would be a distinct advantage
- Have gained experience working in the Life and Pensions industry.
- Be a team player, quick to learn, flexible and adaptable.
- Have excellent IT skills
If you have the required skills and experience please forward your CV to Gemma Edwards