Part Qualified Accountant and Auditor
Thriving Top 50 Accountancy firm require a part qualified (AAT/ACCA) individual to join their team.
About The Role
Working within the Accounts and Audit function of the firm you will report to the Audit Manager and be responsible for:
- Acting as part of audit teams at client’s premises
- Preparing audit files for review by the Audit Manager
- Preparing Corporate Tax Computations in conjunction with the Tax team
- Preparing statutory Accounts
- Other ad hoc duties within the Account & Audit department.
About Our Client
Chartered Accountancy Firm with a high profile across the South East.
The successful individual will be able to offer:
- An accounting qualification such as AAT or ACCA - part qualified.
- Previous experience gained in a chartered accountancy firm.
- Some exposure to audit and accounting software.
- A desire to develop your career in a large Chartered Accountancy firm.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Things You Should Know
Commutable from: Addlestone, Aldershot, Alton, Andover, Ascot, Bagshot, Basingstoke, Bordon, Bournemouth, Bracknell, Bromley, Burgess Hill, Camberley, Caterham, Chertsey, Cobham, Cranleigh, Crawley, Croydon, Dorking, East Grinstead, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Farnborough, Farnham, Feltham, Fleet, Frimley, Gatwick, Godalming, Guildford, Haywards Heath, Hook, Horley, Horsham, Kingston, Leatherhead, Lightwater, London, Maidenhead, Petersfield, Portsmouth, Purley, Reading, Redhill, Reigate, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Slough, Southampton, Staines, Sunbury, Tonbridge, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Windlesham, Windsor, Woking, Wokingham and Yateley.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)