Broster Buchanan are excited to be recruiting for an established an expanding organisation in Northampton. Our client is looking for a Credit Controller to join them on a permanent basis based at their offices in Northampton.
Duties of the role will consist of the below:
- Processing receipts onto the system accurately in the form of cheque, Bacs, Internet banking and chaps
- Posting credit card receipts
- bank reconciliation
- Credit clearing of sales orders
- Controlling 30, 60 and 90 day accounts
- Production of age debtors list.
- Chasing customers for overdue amounts
- Resolving customer queries
The right candidate will have a proven track record in Credit Control, with atleast three years practical experience.. You will need your own transport due to the location.
The organisation offer a great salary package and benifits. They have excellent facilities onsite and there is potential to progress as the business grows.