Service Delivery Manager
Salary: £27-33,000 + Travel Expenses
Location: Central London + some days in Northampton
Hours: 09:00 - 17:30
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
Job Objectives & Responsibilities
- Be the dedicated point of contact for a number of services and provide detailed financial, environmental and energy management reporting to a defined portfolio of customers.
- Work with relevant teams to project manage the delivery of services across the business including Bureau, Budgets & Reporting, Procurement, RMS, WAVE and CRC (Phase 1) and any other service lines (Phase 2) where there is a valid contract in place.
- Actively manage the service delivery for a portfolio of customers ensuring all agreed deliverables and projects are delivered within internal and external SLA's and to the highest standard.
- Effectively build and develop an excellent and proactive working relationship with the customer and insight into their business, providing both a platform for commercial growth (up-sell / cross-sell) and guaranteed retention of existing services.
- Ensure all delivered reports are of the highest quality and fit for purpose providing appropriate sign off and expert commentary demonstrating value add
- Ensure agreed processes are in place and adhered to in the delivery of services across the business.
- Be accountable for customer service delivery issues and the communication around these to all stakeholders by proactively managing customer expectations, both internal and external, ensuring clear and concise routes of communication are utilised and following agreed line of escalation.
- Regularly network internally and externally to raise the profile of the company, and to establish excellent relationships
- Disseminate knowledge and experience throughout the team to raise all levels of understanding
- Keep abreast of industry developments for all commodities affecting the business market
- The coordination and management of the delivery of all contracted services across the company
- Arranging and attending regular customer meetings / calls to provide updates to stakeholders on the contracted service and explore potential opportunities.
- Coordinate and host all supplier meetings and conference calls
- Maintaining and delivering a monthly Service Pack for all customers including details of service delivery against contracted deliverables, commercial contract details, current customer revenue position and change request for amendment to service (to be developed to include other service lines).
- Ensure the contracts (CSA) are up to date and understood including detailed reporting requirements.
- Managing any agreed contract changes via the agreed change control process to cover any new requirements and or specifications both with the customer and delivery teams.
- Co-ordinating all data required from operations teams to produce customer MI reporting to be delivered as agreed in line contracted deliverables.
- Collate information to create KPI Report and deliver to customer in line with contracted deliverables.
- Working with the operational teams to ensure customer site / meter portfolio is kept up-to-date
- Record time within Time Smart to allow accurate reporting and allocation of internal costs and margin reporting
- Display strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Communicate at all levels within the business especially on complex and technical issues
- Experience of working in either an account management or service delivery role
- Excellent customer relationship skills with dedicated customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to manage time and workload, to be organised and accurate
- Good PC skills with an excellent knowledge of Office applications specifically Excel and Access
- Strong analytical and statistical probing skills
- An understanding of utilities and energy reporting would be beneficial
- Ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple language