Kind Consultancy is working with a fast-growing invoice finance organisation who are seeking a field-based Relationship Manager in Edinburgh, to cover Scotland and the North East of England.
Key responsibilities of the Relationship Manager role will include:
- Identifying potential new customers
- Arranging and attending client meetings and presentations
- Pitching the organisation's products knowledgeably and professionally to customers
- Using multiple sales methods including both face-to-face and phone conversations, to win new business
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with financial intermediaries
- Attending networking events, trade shows, workshops and introducer meetings
Our ideal candidate for the Relationship Manager position:
- has substantial previous experience in a Relationship Manager role in Financial Services, ideally with some experience of working with Invoice Finance products
- has well-developed knowledge of the principles for providing good customer service including relationship management techniques, assessing customer needs, meeting quality standards and evaluating customer satisfaction
- has good working knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems including word processing, managing records and files and creating forms
- has an up to date understanding of the financial market, banking, and economic and accounting principles and practices
- is educated to a degree level and ideally holds a relevant professional qualification
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in the Relationship Manager opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV today.