Digital Marketing Executive
The digital marketing executive plays an important contributor role as part of the WebsEdge Digital team. Through digital and online techniques and analysis, the digital marketing executive will deliver the company’s marketing strategy across the full digital landscape including website, social media and e-communications. These activities will contribute to the increased awareness of the WebsEdge brand and overall engagement with the content created.
- creating and uploading copy and videos for the organisation's website; and on all social media platforms
- manage all digital/social media accounts the company has;
- developing and integrating content marketing strategies;
- keeping up to date with current digital trends;
- contributing and driving social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- using web analytics (Google, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook insights) to monitor performance of WebsEdge websites and digital channels and make recommendations for improvement
- Writing WebsEdge blogs and coordinating CEO blogs, and managing e-communications; including the Global Health newsletter, conference news and press releases.
- Communicating with and supporting Conference TV clients, external agencies, affiliates; including guest bloggers.
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to WebsEdge Board and management to show performance of digital campaigns and activities.
- Monthly web statistics reporting and monitor and analysing conference specific statistics and identify trends in online behaviour and engagement.
- Managing WebsEdge’s own video player- the edgeplayer for Conference TV projects on request and responding to client feedback and requests.
- Delivering transformational projects that will enhance the user experience and engagement with WebsEdge and its offerings and content.
- You will also be required to assist with general administrative duties around the office.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Can work autonomously and use own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Driven individual who strives to exceed targets and KPI’s
- Planning and time management with excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience in managing social media platforms and website CRMs.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects
- Able to contribute new ideas and identify new opportunities to promote the WebsEdge brand and content.
Knowledge of Adobe, YouTube and Google analytics, Google Docs and Dropbox are preferable but not essential.
Salary £24-26K depending on experience
25 days holiday