Residential Valuation Surveyor
This progressive organisation are looking for experienced Residential Valuation Surveyors to join their expanding team. Working directly for a major lender, putting you in a very secure post Brexit position, you will be conducting Mortgage Valuations & Home Buyer’s Reports.
This is a home-based role but you will be provided with mobile, laptop, tablet, printer, and any additional tools necessary. Work is allocated as close to your home address as possible with a genuine focus on keeping travelling to a minimum.
This organisation puts a high level of focus on maintaining a good work life balance. With the emphasis on the quality, rather than the quantity of what they deliver, they have a strong tradition of valuing surveyors as individuals
Ideal candidate will have:
- 1 year + experience working independently with minimum supervision
- An AssocRics or MRICs qualification and knowledge of your local area
- An understanding of the importance of quality and risk, and the ability to balance this against productivity
- High levels of passion with energy and drive for excellence business results
- Clear communication skills with internal and external stakeholders with strong focus on customer service.
In return you will benefit from:
- A generous basic salary £40k- £50K pa
- Car or car allowance
- An achievable bonus (15% - 30% of base salary)
- A flexible benefits package including health, life, and contributory pension worth C£7k p.a.
- 30 days annual leave as standard with the option to sell or buy 5 additional.
- Standardised paperwork on every project
- Support from a fantastic back office team
- Regular team meetings to exchange ideas with colleagues and line managers.
If you want to know more, then please apply now to Steve James, Verridian Recruitment