Based in Portsmouth
Monday - Friday
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
Due to growth, Wild Recruitment have a number of exciting opportunities for both Trainee and experienced Recruitment Consultant positions.
We are looking for people with experience within the sales industry; retail based, telephony, B2B or B2C. Typical responsibilities will include:
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies;
- visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment;
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines;
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- working towards and exceeding targets;
Full training will be provided along with a great bonus structure, additional incentives, staff nights out, award ceremonies, brilliant benefits and a fun working environment!
Due to the nature of the role it is desirable for applicants to have a full clean driving licence.
If you have sales experience and think you have what it takes to be a recruitment consultant, then we want to hear from you!
Interviews are taking place immediately and can start straight away!
Please contact Danielle @ Wild Recruitment for more information.
Key words: Sales, Telesales, Retail, B2C, B2B, Outbound, Inbound, Recruitment, Insurance, Finance.