R&D Technical Lead
I am working on behalf of a specialist manufacturing company based on the outskirts of Caerphilly, South Wales who due expansion, are now looking to recruit a R&D Technical Lead who will lead a small team on New Product Development.
Based on the outskirts of Caerphilly, South Wales my client are a multi site specialist engineering business who design and manufacture bespoke products used in a number of industries.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for managing a small engineering team who manage multiple R&D Projects and NPD.
- Project managing multiple R&D and NPD projects, delegating and ensuring they are completed within timescale.
Collaborate with Production and Sales departments, dealing with any issues or problems that arise to meet the overall objective of delivering to the customer.
Hands on in their approach when the need arises and have an intermediate level of AutoCAD.
Strong understanding of materials and or similar products.
Knowledge of writing SOP's, BOM's.
System and process experience.
New product development.
Review and formalise R&D processes.
In order to be considered for the R&D Technical Lead you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ideally qualified in a engineering discipline.
- You will be able to demonstrate proven experience gained across projects, R&D and new product introduction.
- Your sector experience would ideally have been gained with materials processing or rubber products.
- Well developed interpersonal skills, excellent leadership, team orientation and the ability to communicate at all levels.
£40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience and a benefits package.