Secured Lending Valuations Surveyor
Valuation Surveyor - Our Client is a growing Chartered Surveyor specialising in valuations on behalf of clients across many different property types including both commercial and residential. As the company expands, they are looking to take on a qualified surveyor to focus on the secured lending valuations in their busy, thriving valuation practice, acting for over 50 secured lending clients.
The Role will involve the following:
- Carrying our valuations on different property types including, offices, retail, houses, HMO's and industrial properties ranging in value from £500k-£10mil.
- Carrying out valuations across portfolio's of properties for high lending clients.
- Meeting annual targets set out by the company.
- Traveling 2/3 days a week to the relevant properties to undertake valuations.
- Covering properties in London and Greater London areas.
- Reporting back to the office once valuations have been carried out and passing on any relevant information to be processed.
The Person will be MRICS qualified with the ability to drive forward their own work and reach personal targets set out by the company. You will be self-sufficient and able to manage your own time schedule for your workload. You will also be confident in carrying out valuations across commercial and residential properties and communicating effectively within the office and you will be able to communicate very effectively with clients.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.