Finance Business Partner - Hospitality
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Finance Manager role for an International Hospitality business based in Oxfordshire. This newly created role will report into the Finance Director and support the General Manager of one of their fastest growing subsidiaries.
- Act as a Finance Partner for this Business Unit, leading from a Finance point of view, effectively an FD for the entity
- Provide robust commercial challenge to the General Manager and Operational team so that revenue weakness and cost overruns are properly investigated and understood
- Produce monthly business intelligence based on reports obtained from FP&A, including analysis of actual vs target margins and cost trends, and analysis of pricing strategies and revenue trend across the group to help the General Manager and Senior Management maximise revenue and drive profit conversion
- Produce ad hoc analysis as directed by FD/UK Financial Controller to identify and understand cost/margin variances and revenue themes
- Support the UK Financial Controller with the objective to create consistent Finance processes and produce first class management information for use across the business
This is a high profile role that will be made up of 60% Business Partnering, 20% FP&A and 20% Reporting and Month end. The successful candidate will be ACA / CIMA Qualified with an excellent academic pedigree and strong analytical skills with the ability to work under own initiative and collaborate across departments. They will have solid accounting experience and preferably be from a multi-site leisure / hospitality / retail background.