£45,000 - £55,000 + excellent benefits package
A recently launched Bank is seeking an experienced Treasury Accountant to manage liquidity, capital and interest rate management within the banks risk appetite.
This is a very exciting time to join the Bank, and is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Treasury Accountant to develop financial policies and controls.
- Reporting to PRA / FCA in a comprehensive and timely fashion
- Develop financial policies to ensure compliance within reporting requirements
- Reconcile reports to core banking system, general ledger and treasury system
- Monitor and forecast cash flow on a daily basis
- Ensure the Banks settlement accounts hold sufficient cash to cover forecasts
- Construct the treasury assets and liquidity annual budget and forecasts
- Stress testing, recovery and resolution planning
- Educated to degree level with professional accountancy qualification
- Previous Treasury and regulatory reporting experience
- Knowledge and expertise in banking sector
Key benefits to you:
- Opportunity to work with a start-up Bank and build Compliance department from scratch
- Opportunity to work with a local Bank in Hertfordshire
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package
Please apply today for immediate consideration or contact Sarah Brambill from Elliott James Consulting for more information.
Keywords: Treasury, Accountant, Accountant, Banking, Bank, Hertfordshire, Hertford, North London, London, Lending, Hertford, Accountancy, ACCA, ACA, CIMA