Senior Sales Executive - Legal Sector
Senior Sales Executive
Disruptive Technology Firm within the Legal Sector
Sector - Technology, Law, Legal
Location - Central London
Salary & Benefits - £35k to £70k Basic + Commission (OTE between £100k and £200k) + Phone + Laptop/Tablet + Bonuses + International Travel Opportunities
Job Type - Sales Executive, Full-time, Permanent
Ideal background for candidates - Selling into the legal industry. This could be case management software, Virtual Data Rooms or even Legal Recruitment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to join a new division of a leading technology group that will be one of the big global technology stories over the next 5 years. As a Senior Sales Executive you will be at the heart of the decision making process and will therefore be exposed to rapid levels of professional development and responsibility.
The Senior Sales Executive would be joining an exciting and fast paced working environment. Their products are innovative and based around artificial intelligence. They are uniquely placed within their marketplace so are set for exceptional growth. They are based in beautiful offices Central London.
The Senior Sales Executive role:
- Working with clients around UK, Europe and globally
- Following up sales leads, setting up and attending meetings with clients
- Updating the CRM database to maintain excellent client relationships
- Working closely with the marketing team to generate leads
The Ideal Candidate for the Senior Sales Executive role:
- 2 years + sales experience within the legal sector
- Background may include selling any type of legal software such as case management.
- Other areas of interest include Virtual Data Rooms, Legal Recruitment
- You will be University Educated
- Additional languages advantageous for future growth although not essential.
- Willingness travel internationally
- A graduate with excellent communication and written skills
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- A Motivated self-starter
- Problem Solver