Technical Events Assistant Manager - AV
Assistant Manager - Technical Events
Salary circa £26k (depending on relevant experience)+ Overtime + Excellent Benefits
Our client has been providing innovative and flawless event execution in to Event agencies, Corporate clients and Hotels throughout the UK for more that 30 years.
The Assistant Manager - Technical Events Role:
- Management of the AV service whilst providing superior customer service and support local marketing.
- Ensure a flawlessly executed event
- Understand the technical aspects of the job
- Strive to exceed the expectations
- Maximise revenue potential
The Assistant Manager - Technical Events will have the following skills:
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent (including Maths and English A - C grades) is essential
- A HNC, bachelor degree or equivalent, in an AV related subject or hospitality based subject would be desirable
- At least 4 year of customer service or hospitality experience is desirable
- At least 4 year of audiovisual experience working with AV equipment is essential (audio, video, lighting or rigging)
- Experience of leading a workflow and team members
- Ability to work flexibly between locations and working hours
If you feel you have the required qualities to join this expanding business, please get in touch today.