New Business Executive
My client, a well established and market leading Debt Management Company are seeking to appoint a New Business Executive to join their fun vibrant office.
You will handle inbound and outbound calls and help customers with financial worries. This is a great job for someone looking for a new job in the financial sector; you can expect first-class training and fantastic rewards and benefits.
- Respond to all emails in the agreed time and all telephone calls are answered. Presenting a professional and helpful image.
- Inform all potential clients of services and provide solutions, to their requirements.
- Ensure all potential debt portfolios are risk assessed effectively and the information is passed to the relevant departments.
- Ensure all enquiries and relevant information is logged onto a ACT database and all future communication is diarised effectively for follow up calls.
- Ensure all enquiries are later followed up on agreed dates.
- Create potential leads by cold calling, and ensuring you create a professional image, utilising company data sources.
- Liaise with clients in relation to any disputed debt or any proof of debt which may be required.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in relation to the work undertaken.
- Keeping the Sales Manager informed of work in progress.
- To work to deadlines and respond in a flexible way to the demands of the work.
What you can expect:
- Permanent role
- Salary £15,500 - £20,000 (depending on experience)
- Uncapped commission (OTE £20,000 - £26,000)
- Free parking on site
- 20 days holiday raising +1 each year completed
- Pension scheme
- Health benefits package
If you feel this is the role for you then apply today for immediate consideration.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates. Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large