Senior Quantity Surveyor - South East - £55-60,000 + Great Package
Maddison Lee is currently on the lookout for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a growing surveying and project management firm in central London.
They want to add a self-starting Surveyor from a PQS background to join their team and hit the ground running.
It’s a great opportunity to join a successful and growing business with plenty of opportunity for future progression.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Senior Quantity Surveyor with 8+ years QS experience
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Consultancy / Private Practice background
- Experience in managing and reporting on costs from early design stage to building completion
- Experience in Cost Planning and feasibility studies
- Preparation of tender documents
- Experience in managing other Quantity Surveyors
They package on offer is £50-60,000 Basic Salary + Healthcare + Pension + Travel + Discretionary Bonus.
If you're interested in the role please apply with your CV.