Lead SEO Specialist
Existent is a dynamo for enthusiasm, intelligence and creativity, dedicated to the creation of innovative brands and services, providing quality and expertise guided by our values of integrity, innovation and fairness.
We are market experts, writers, designers, relationship-builders and developers. We are collectors, artists, gamers, furniture renovators and horsemen. We do business the human way, and take great pride in helping one another grow, both as individuals and as a company.
We are a lively, expanding company based in the historic city of Lichfield. Our brand Cable.co.uk is the UK’s leading, privately owned, broadband comparison website - offering impartial, relevant and consumer focussed content.
Digital Marketing is core to what we do - In support of this we’re currently looking for an elite Digital Marketer, with a profound knowledge of SEO to join an expanding team of talented professionals with wide-ranging interests and a keen sense of fun and camaraderie.
We are looking for an SEO leader, someone who can inspire, drive and help shape our future strategy - ensuring we are delivering enticing, relevant and engaging content that helps drive business performance, increases our brand awareness and helps enhance our user experience.
SEO will sit at the heart of our organisation and therefore the successful candidate will work with all teams, collaborating with them to generate ideas and drive innovation based on the insight they’ve derived from analytics.
Relentless in your pursuit, you will always be on the look out for new SEO guidance, techniques and best practice - using this knowledge to test, learn and improve our approach to optimisation.
A methodical approach will be needed to analyse and assess our sites, constantly making improvements, fixing issues, identifying new opportunities and ensuring they’re optimised to their full potential.
The successful candidate will be joining a company experiencing substantial growth and the aspiration to become the market leader in our field. With this in mind, applicants must be able to demonstrate commercial experience along with how their previous work has positively impacted revenue and other key performance indicators.
This is a truly great opportunity to play an important role in an expanding company, and to be a major contributor to a team that will be at the heart of this expansion. If you’re looking to apply your years of experience in a role where you can really make a lasting contribution, this could be for you - and we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
- Creating, maintaining and executing SEO strategies
- Carrying out in-depth SEO audits across all sites and making astute recommendations
- Meticulous monitoring of website performance and adherence to all search engine policies
- Conducting detailed keyword research, revealing gaps and opportunities in our content
- Creating comprehensive reports and discussing conclusions with stakeholders
- Training teams so they can utilise up-to-date SEO techniques
- We are looking for someone with 4+ years SEO experience in a commercial environment
- An impeccable understanding of Google Analytics and the full Google suite of tools
- An excellent understanding and experience of implementing technical, on-page and off-page SEO
- Experience with advanced SEO guidelines, tracking/reporting tools, algorithms, analysis and ranking factors
- Knowledge of PPC, especially when used to test optimisation theories and learn from the outcomes would be beneficial
- Experience of working in an affiliate marketing environment would be an advantage
Degree/post graduate qualifications are preferred but are not essential depending on direct experience. Relevant professional qualifications in related fields such as analytics, performance marketing and commercial website optimisation would be a profound advantage.
We offer an ever-expanding range of benefits, including generous holiday allowances, private medical cover, a no-working-on-birthdays policy and free fruit - all wrapped in a friendly, creative working environment sealed in a beautifully refurbished office located in the heart of a stunning, well-connected cathedral city.
We will ask you for contact details of two referees.
We do not work with recruitment agencies to fill positions. We ask that you please respect this policy, and thank you for taking time to look at our vacancies.