Job Title: Site Manager
Your salary: £55,000 + package
Where: South London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Kerry O'Donovan)
Who you'll be working for:
One of the UK's largest Construction Company and arguably the markets leading new build Maintenance and Refurbishment Main Contractor is on the lookout for a Site Manager to join their team. They merged with a number of other of leading Construction Company's recently to form a £1billion company with the capabilities to deliver community regeneration schemes on an enormous scale. They have a history going back over 80 years employing nearly 4000 staff and they have won numerous awards for their work.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management.
- Implement project strategies in order to achieve the company's sustainability objectives.
- Establish standards of quality on site and ensure delivery of a quality build in accordance with the project specifications and project requirements.
- Understand the client priorities and adopt a professional and considerate approach to maintain good working relations.
- Implement the supply chain policy.
- Adopt the principles of the Considerate Constructor's Scheme and manage community relations. Ensure appropriate site image is maintained to encourage repeat business.
You must have:
- Proven track record of successful delivery of projects
- Use of Microsoft suite of Office programmes; inc. Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.
- The ability to read and accurately interpret programmes, drawings and technical specifications.
- Understanding and appropriately sharing build programmes.
- Managing the supply chain, direct employees and consultants.
- Proactively liaising with customers and the supply chain.
- Appropriate CSCS card
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please call Kerry O'Donovan on