My client are a FTSE 250 company providing facilities management alongside other specialist services to help connect people with innovation and technology. They manage and maintain some of the nations most recognised landmarks and high street buildings, creating revenues in excess of £2bn and adhering to be the best in their business.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Fabric Engineer to join this company, working across different sites in and around the Warrington area. The role will report to the line manager, undertaking all fabric works within the area efficiently and safely- with repairs done as appropriate.
- Carrying out fabric PPM's and reactive works on various sites
- Install, maintain and repair fabric elements of a building- both internally and externally
- Ability to identify areas for additional works within and out of specified contractual requirements
- To complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- Strong background in fabric and building maintenance
- NVQ qualification in carpentry
- Capable of anticipating potential faults
- Ability to deal with all maintenance activities
- IT literate
If you are a right fit for the role, why not get in touch with us? Immediate interviews are available. Look forward to hearing from you!