Venn Group has been approached by an established Housing Association within the North West to recruit for a Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis.
As the successful candidate you will have experience working within the social housing sector.
The duties will include:
- Responsible for £20m capital works programme for domestic properties including external windows and doors, kitchen and bathroom upgrades, re-roofing, re-wiring and painting projects
- Prepare and monitor site costs, manage sub-contractors and produce budgets
- Responsible for evaluating, managing and agreeing variations and final accounts
- Conduct accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect the programme of works
- Responsible for the tenders and procurement of sub-contractors including analysis of cash flow and the production of orders in line with site budgets
- Manage the payment of sub-contractors in line with Group policy and procedures
- Liaise with commercial manager, site personnel, architects and subcontractors in regards to maximising productivity, maintaining agreed costs and solve day to day problems
- Qualified to Degree level or equivalent
- 5 years Housing Experience
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV to or call Daniel Crompton or Daniel Judge on .
Venn Group is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business.