Case Handler / Conveyancing - Remortgage
Experienced Remortgage Conveyancers - ADVANCED & SENIOR LEVEL
Manchester; Leeds; Newcastle; Northampton, Leicester or even HOMEBASED
£25K - £35K + BONUSES UP TO £4000pa & EXCELLENT RANGE OF BENEFITS
Working for the No.1 volume Conveyancing Firm in England & Wales - in terms of annual conveyancing transactions. EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.
They have seen a significant growth in business during the first part of the year.
As with all of their conveyancing teams it is crucial that they employ experienced candidates to ensure their clients get the very best service when entrusting them with their remortgage cases.
Candidates joining the Remortgage team will benefit from unrivalled development opportunities. With a clear career path, progression into transactional conveyancing roles and the chance to move up into supervisory and managerial positions, candidates can truly develop a career by joining My Home Move.
Key facts about the team:
- Our remortgage service has grown every month in 2017, and we plan to keep the momentum going
- 2 conveyancers on the team have recently been promoted and 1 has moved into a transactional role this year
- There is a fantastic bonus scheme, which you can find out more about later in this newsletter
- The team are vibrant, social and really gel as a conveyancing family
- They achieved 95% client satisfaction and a Net Promoter Score score of 48.5%
- We were recently awarded referral contracts by a major Buy-to-Let lender, which is a testament to the work the team does
You should be able to:
- Demonstrate legal knowledge and technical skills developed within a current or recentRemortgage Case Handler/Conveyancerrole.
- Managed a portfolio of remortgage cases from inception to completion, or have developed your technical skills to allow processing and advising on complex conveyancing issues, such asTransfers of Equity, Deeds of Postponement and Leaseholdmatters.
- BeITliterateandskilledatdealingwithclients,professionalsandotherthirdpartiesinorderto provide an excellent conveyancingservice.
- Work to and achieve deadlines within a busy office environment and aiming to achieve bothclient and introducer serviceexcellence.
Legal qualifications are an advantage but not essential as our Client is committed to supporting career development and training.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Day to Day Tasks:
- Chasing lender redemption statements andfunds
- Proactively chasing third parties, including lenders and brokers, for signeddocuments
- Sending costs and requesting redemptionstatements
- Completing initial care calls and 10 day contactcalls
- Filingdocuments and Creating documentlogs
- Working to and maintaining Service LevelAgreements
- Dealing withremortgages
- Dealing with Transfers ofEquity
- Dealing with Deeds ofPostponement
- Dealing with Leaseholdmatters
You will be:
- A leader and motivatorothers.
- A teamplayer.
- Self-motivated with a positiveoutlook.
- Actively seeks additionalresponsibilities.
- Remain calm underpressure.
- Adaptable and embraceschange.
- Shows moral courage, humility andintegrity.
- Reliable, tolerant, anddetermined.
- Empathic communicator with tact anddiplomacy.
- Understands dynamics of working within ateam.
- Enthusiastic andcommitted.
- Approachable, well presented andprofessional.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent written and oralcommunication skills.
- The abilityto:
- Step up, when senior members areabsent;
- Coach and mentorothers;
- Prioritise and manage your time;and
- Deal with people frombackgrounds.
- Excellent problem-solving and researchskills.
- Excellent mathematicalskills.
- Exercise independent judgment to identify and take alternative courses of actionwithout putting the client or business atrisk
Training: INDUSTRY LEADING TRAINING AVAILABLE FOR ALL LEVELS