Job Title: Wastewater Modeller
Salary: £27K - £35K
We currently have a fantastic opportunity and are looking for an experienced Wastewater Modeller to join our modelling team based in Liverpool. The successful candidate will hold a water/engineering/environmental degree, and ideally be progressing towards professional membership of a relevant institution. You will also have a broad understanding of water projects within the UK Water Industry.
Your overall role within the modelling team will be to deliver wastewater modelling projects ensuring accurate and efficient project delivery for clients throughout the UK.
You will be assisting in the delivery of a range of sewer network projects, including:
1. Preparing survey schedules for the survey contractor to follow
2. Assisting the Team Leader in ensuring Health and Safety packs are up to date
3. Collating and analysing recorded flow and survey data
4. Model build and Verification
5. Preparing reports for the client
6. Maintaining good client relationships.
7. Attending and contributing to project meetings internally and with clients
8. Undertaking own continuing professional development under guidance from Line Managers.
9. Operating in accordance with the corporate health and safety, environmental and quality standards.
10. Work will require travel in the UK to office and / or sites.
11. Experience of Infoworks CS/ICM is ESSENTIAL.
What do you do now?
If you wish to discuss this vacancy further, please contact David So on or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn.