PERSONAL LINES ACCOUNT HANDLER - Household and Motor
Bright Blue are pleased to be working with a market leading insurance broker who specialise in high net worth. Our client is seeking 3 account handlers to join their vibrant and expanding team based in Milton Keynes. The job holder will play an important role in dealing with all incoming new business inquiries and/or renewal and mid-term adjustments from our Broker partners or Direct clients and arrange cover within our existing panel of insurers
- Respond promptly to client queries and ensure that all communications with customers and/or insurers are accurately recorded
- Review proposals and ensure customer’s and agents requirements are met
- Advise clients and agents on the policy cover and terms and conditions
- Ensure that the client understands the effect of breach of onerous conditions or requirements
- Create and monitor progress of policies to be renewed
- Deal with mid-term policy queries and issue endorsements where appropriate
- Manage the collection of due premiums, from direct customers, and ensuring correct premiums and payments are provided to the accounts department
- Deal with general day-to-day administration and to assist and help ensure the effective operation of the department
- Good market awareness of Personal Lines insurance, including Motor
- Good knowledge of High Net Worth Household insurance
- Credible experience in a Household and/or Motor underwriting role desirable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Skills and Experience
- Personal Lines broking/underwriting experience, preferably in High Net Worth Household insurance
- Flexible and professional approach.
- Proactive with strong ability to manage own workload and set priorities.
- Confident, self motivated individual, able to work on their own or as part of a team.
- Good communicator and sound decision maker
- Committed to personal development.
If this role interests you and you possess the right skills and experience required, then please submit your application or contact Simon Watters or alternatively, please visit the Bright Blue website.
Bright Blue Recruit will treat your application with the strictest of confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our vacancy.