Assistant Paraplanner - Wealth Management
As an Assistant Paraplanner you will be an integral member of the Asset Review Team. Your role will be to provide administrative support to a team of experienced Paraplanner’s. For this role we are looking for someone who is highly organised, efficient and enjoys tackling administrative tasks. You will receive structured training and have clear development objectives that will allow you to gain the relevant experience required to be able to progress towards becoming a Paraplanner.
- Sending client Letters of Authority to providers via email/fax/post
- Chasing providers for information via telephone/email and accurately documenting all correspondence
- Updating information request templates based on changes to legislation
- Supporting multiple Paraplanner’s with ad hoc requests
- Managing deadlines
- Collating stats for the team and reporting these
- Monitoring workflow individually, for the team and reporting to the Manager on team workload
- Keeping a high level of documentation standards on each case ranging from populating spreadsheets, creating files & scanning information
- Charges comparison analysis using in house software
- Helping produce suitability letters and presentation material in line with company standards
- Processing and recording business transactions
*this list is not exhaustive.
Your experience and skill set should include the following:
- Highly organised
- Basic knowledge on investment products
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven prioritisation and time management skills
- Proactive, self- motivated and able to take responsibility for own work under own initiative.
- Efficient management of client documents, using paper and electronic filing.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Experience of delivering accurate and thorough work
Remuneration and benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Fully supported to complete the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (CII Route)
- Overseas conferences
- Ad-hoc incentives