Based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, our client is a fast growing and exciting company looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their team.
This job would suit someone looking to ensure that the accuracy of supplier statements are kept to a high standard and suppliers paid in a timely manner, as well as assist with general administrative duties.
This company is a becoming a new market leader with numerous brands and ambitious plans to continue their expansion.
The successful individual will have good Excel and maths skill. It is essential that the candidate has strong attention to detail with excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently or as part of a team. The candidate must be flexible with the desire to learn and develop.
Duties will include:
- Reporting back to relevant parties on supplier statements and ensuring these are processed and paid to ensure accuracy of reporting
- Issuing reports monthly and on an adhoc basis
- Capturing and maintaining a record of all supplier invoices received and processed
- Validation and processing through to payment of all invoices in a timely manner
- Deal with all supplier questions and liaise with other internal teams to resolve any queries
- Reconcile suppliers- in order to transfer this information into another system
- Support the finance team with the accounts payable functions
- Administrative duties such as replenishing and keeping on top of stationary needs.
For more information about this role or any other Accounts Administrator jobs in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability