Accounts Assistant and Payroll Clerk
Morgan Law are representing a charity based in London are seeking a Finance/ Payroll officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role will report into the Finance manager and will manage the income ledgers, payment runs and payroll function.
Key duties of this permanent role include:
- Raising sales invoices
- Providing debtor reports
- Raising credit notes
- Checking payment runs and making sure the invoices and expenses have been authorised
- Collating monthly payroll
- Enter cost centre codes for new starters
- Carry out pension assessments
- Make HMRC returns and send p45’s
It is essential candidate have experience within a sales ledger function and can work out payroll calculations.
In return this organisation offers a 35 hour working week, 27 days holiday + bank holiday, generous pension scheme and a wonderful working environment.
If this role excites you please do apply below.