Assistant Manager - straight day shifts only - Salisbury
£24-26,000 + bonus paid quarterly
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a good work life balance, a small successful company to work for, and a lot of autonomy to manage the business alongside the general manager.
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Manager for an iconic cafe bakery in Salisbury that makes all it's products fresh from scratch, is award winning, has an enviable reputation and solid trade, and that has further scope to develop and increase sales.
Working alongside and deputising for the GM you will be motivated, creative, commercial, sales focused, and driven to make a difference and give exceptional customer service
A massive bonus is that you will work straight day shifts only.
ROLE - ASSISTANT MANAGER
As the Assistant Manager you will manage day to day operations:
- Lead, develop, train, and inspire your team.
- Control of stock, food, and labour costs
- Drive sales and maximise profits
- Oversee the cafe, bakery, and outside seating area
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
- Maintain company systems & procedures
ATTRIBUTES - ASSISTANT MANAGER
- Experience as an assistant restaurant/cafe/coffee shop/retail catering manager in busy commercial high street customer facing operations
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- Some financial understanding
- Staff recruitment and training
- Stock management
- Sales building
- Creativity, ambition, and drive
- Passion and drive to succeed
- IT literate - working with systems & process
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader in their sector at this level and they continue to expand.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.