My client, a listed professional services organisation with an excellent reputation is looking for a Digital Analyst to join their growing marketing team.
The role will offer great exposure to all things digital. You will be flexible and be able to initiate and drive multiple projects at one time and support the digital team in a variety of new and exciting activities.
You will be required to analyse a range of results, data and reports and implement solutions which solve problems or gaps that you’ve identified from your analysis. In doing this, you will be able to justify your decision making process and clearly explain your actions for each step.
This role has a lot of opportunity for growth and would be an ideal fit for an ambitious and driven digital marketer.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Work with the development team to ensure multivariate and A/B tests are correctly configured for reporting, review test results and share actionable insights
- Conduct A/B tests to optimise and drive sales
- Lead the implementation of Business Intelligence Programmes to drive automated insights and self-serve reporting across the Marketing team
- Define and develop the personalisation programme to increase engagement and revenue
- Develop and maintain KPI’s to measure growth and success of marketplace and digital campaigns
- Support the organisation’s digital analytics requests and workflows.
- Benchmark, consolidate and validate analytics and multi-channel data to ensure they are leading edge and future-proof
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role that has required a high level of analysis - data analyst, and performance marketing
- Solid understanding of data tables and object structure
- Strong analytical and numerical skills to be able to extract insights from data
- Significant experience working with excel for data analysis and manipulation (pivot tables, advanced analysis, and building insightful graphs)
- Motivated to work with product and marketing to create innovative campaigns and product improvements
- High level awareness of modern technologies, tools and analytics packages (e.g. Google analytics, Mixpanel, Segment, Intercom)
- Ability to estimate impact of activities on key metrics, and set goals for the business
- Strong communication skills and ability to get ideas across to both technical and business oriented audiences
- Significant and demonstrable experience with Google Analytics, including advanced data segmentation, e-commerce reporting, custom reports and funnel analysis
You need to have...
- An excellent understanding of engagement and e-commerce KPI’s across all digital channels, including SEO, Social, Email and Automation
- Experience of multi-variate testing and personalisation
- Highly numerate with an excellent understanding of statistical principles
- Ability to communicate data and complex ideas to stakeholders with different levels of understanding
- A solid understanding of how web analytics tracking is deployed
- Inquisitive, strong problem-solver and excellent attention to detail
- Proactive, self-motivated and an excellent communicator
- Experience of Salesforce and Marketing Cloud
Successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours