Business Development Manager (Mortgages) - NW London to £50k
Experienced Business Development Manager/ Executive to join the niche Lending team within a specialist Lender, established in 2014 with 30 employees, raising loans of 130 million per year
You will be responsible for developing new business opportunities with Mortgage Brokers and IFA's increasing the market share and market awareness of our client's specialist lending/capital raising products.
The ideal candidate will have Mortgage Broking sector experience with a track record gained as a Business Development Manager. Highly experienced in residential and/or commercial mortgage sector with strong connections and relationships within the Mortgage Intermediary sector and IFA community.
North West London
What you'll get in return:
- A basic salary to £50k (based on experience)
- Performance Bonus
- medical insurance
- 23 days excluding bank holidays
What you'll need:
- Dynamic, ambitious, business minded professional, with existing and strong connections within the Mortgage Intermediary sector.
- Capable of self-generating leads, and 'opening doors' with Mortgage Brokers and IFA Firms
- Demonstrate a high achieving new business sales track record of selling services ideally to Mortgage Brokers and IFA Firms
- Detailed knowledge of the residential mortgage market is highly desirable.
- Proven ability to influence senior decision makers within Mortgage and/or IFA Firms
- Commercially aware with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flair for negotiation.
- Solid presentation and engagement skills to develop and maintain relationships and to manage sales opportunities through to closing stages
- Independent, organised and able to work on your own initiative, with a flexible approach to work.
- Enthusiasm, drive and passion with a strong desire to 'win’ new business.