Accounts Payable Supervisor
I am currently working with a global technology company based in London that is looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their team. Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager, the role will ensure the smooth and efficient process flows between various departments whilst also supervising up to 5 clerks.
Main responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Supervisor include:-
- Overseeing the international entities;
- Processing Invoices & credit notes;
- Reconciliation of Accounts;
- Dealing with payment terms and preparing accounts for payment;
- Assisting with audit;
- KPI completion and distribution;
- Managing and training;
To be successful in this Accounts Payable Supervisor role you must:-
- Have previous supervisor experience or looking to step up from a senior role into management;
- Be hard working, intuitive and adaptable;
- Be a team player, personable and dynamic;
- Have excellent excel and administration skills;
- Have demonstrated attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
If you would like to apply for this great opportunity then click the link below.