Financial Controller - Fast Growth FMCG.
An innovative and fast paced consumer business requires a technically strong Financial Controller to oversee the day to day operations of the finance team, to oversee a period of planned positive change, and to implement robust controls and systems for a future IPO.
Duties to include:
- Management and development of 6 direct reports.
- Playing a key, and hands on role, in the month end and year end process.
- Preparation of group management accounts, P&L, and balance sheet.
- Close management of cash flow, providing regular forecasts and updates.
- Running weekly review meetings with the CEO, and other executive staff.
- Increasing the visibility of results and presenting this to the business.
- Management of the financial accounting activities, to include year end statutory accounts and the interim, and full year audit.
- The development of all reporting, systems, finance processes, and controls.
- The implementation of a robust controls environment.
- Supporting the Finance Director and Executive team with achieving the businesses strategy and aims, as well as with ad hoc projects and initiatives.
- Acting as key point of contact for any technical accounting queries.
- Management of treasury activities.
- Qualified accountant, with a strong preference for an ACA qualified individual.
- Excellent technical accounting experience.
- Experience gained from within a structured and established finance function/business.
- The ability to business partner a variety of individuals.
- Proven ability to influence and drive changes at all levels.
- Prior experience of change management/rapid growth environments would be a distinct advantage.
- Self motivated.