GoDaddy’s mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures - helping our customers kick ass by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
GoDaddy is looking to hire a talented Paid Search Professional, to be based in our Hayes (West London) office, to join our market leading UK brands team in this end-to-end strategic and operational management role. We don't do micro-management at GoDaddy, and so expect to take full ownership of this part of the business. You will have control over budget and campaigns, analysis and tracking, and will be expected to lead the way in interpreting and understanding how to measure their impact. Our culture is relaxed and friendly, but always professional and far sighted. As such, you will be expected to keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Research appropriate keywords for a successful campaign
- Organise keywords into themed Ad Groups and Campaigns
- Write creative copy to fit with the theme of each Ad Group
- Use the AdWords keyword tool to research negative keywords
- Allocate budgets to campaigns
- Understand how to implement tracking for campaigns
- Understand how to measure the impact of campaigns, including using and administering web analytics dashboards, and be able to point out key areas of importance to achieve client goals
- Bidding up, bidding down, and pausing keywords based on performance
- Use Search Query reports to identify new ideas, keywords, and negatives
- Work with the existing reporting to inform key stakeholders regarding campaign performance
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Google AdWords Qualified (GAP) is essential!
- Google Analytics Qualified (GAIQ) is beneficial
- A high level of proficiency in MS Excel
- The ability to identify trends and patterns within complex numerical data and present them in a clear way
- The ability to identify and resolve problems in a creative way
- The ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- A high level of integrity, and resilience when giving and receiving direct feedback
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills
- Drive and the ability work on own initiative, without direct supervision
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total)
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Casual dress code
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- On-site subsidised canteen
- Free snacks, cereal and soft drinks
- A games area (pool, anyone?), with plenty of opportunities to have fun!
- A dedicated, continuous training program
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles
GoDaddy is an equal opportunity employer.
At GoDaddy, we're in the business of hosting great ideas. We’re also in the business of building great careers! Isn’t this where you really want to be?
Click "apply now" and complete your application on our in-house system.