French Speaking Technical Sales Manager
A leading provider of solutions to the manufacturing industries with strong year on year growth our client is seeking to hire a French speaking Technical Sales Manager. This is a key role working with the internal sales and marketing team and directors to increase sales opportunities and maximise revenue, in particular to develop the French and Belgium markets. Finding potential new customers, presenting to them and converting them into clients, the Sales Manager will also manage existing customers to ensure they stay satisfied, positive and achieve growth.
- Planning and developing an approach to the French and Belgium markets
- Prospecting for new customers by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential customers.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential customers to do business with the company.
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new opportunities, solutions and services to clients
- Develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company
- Present to and consult with senior management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
Our client requires Someone with a technical qualification in electrical, electronic, mechanical engineering or scientific discipline with a minimum 5 years of B2B sales, or marketing experience along with great persuasion skills and an understanding of our market and the sales process. Fluent French is essential. Candidates with a background in industrial sales, manufacturing sales or technical sales would be at an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity with a company leading its field with serious prospects of career growth, please apply now if you have the right experience.