Account Director (Banking Sector)
An opportunity has opened up for an Account Director, to support one of the largest of our client's Tier 1 Banks.
With target projections of up to 100% growth, you will be integral to implementing, executing and embedding the strategy successfully. This is a great opportunity to build a platform for yourself, working on high value complex propositions, highlighting areas of focus, and supporting the client in their vision to be the best. Your new business approach, coupled with excellent relationship management will ensure this growth trajectory will continue.
This specific role will focus on working with the allocated tier 1 bank to qualify new opportunities to extend their current portfolio of products they have with our client.
You will have a fantastic, supportive team to ensure that you collectively achieve the team goals as well as individual targets.
They want winners. They are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and passionate individual who is forward-thinking and self-motivated. A winning personality is key, as well as someone who is driven, positively challenged and works as a team player to make us even stronger.
We really want to recruit the best for our Client!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying new business opportunities as you develop existing and new relationships
- Ensuring sales objectives are translated into specific plans and targets as appropriate
- Ensuring clients have a smooth and harmonious experience of the sales process
- Within your accounts, you will develop long-term (1-3 year) and tactical, short-term sales initiatives and programmes to achieve overall strategic plans
- Participate in and contribute to the development of the overall strategic account plan
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts built from granular data and insight providing current and future market trends and competitive activity
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in a new business focussed, field sales role
- Excellent relationship management, both internally and externally
- Proven ability to articulate complex propositions
- Demonstrable networking abilities
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience of solution based selling
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Experience of solution based sales
- Banking or financial services background
- Knowledge of AML / Collections / Fraud
- Credit risk / risk management background
You will be offered:
Our client believes that great work deserves great rewards. In return for your ideas, commitment and ambition, they will give you a very competitive base salary and a range of benefits as soon as you join.
On top of your salary, they offer:
- Opportunity for a truly amazing career
- Company car / Car allowance
- 25 days' annual leave (plus the ability to purchase 5 additional days)
- Generous contributory pension
- Opportunity to buy shares with the company Share-save scheme
- Life assurance
- Medical and Dental cover
- Retail discount schemes