FP&A Manager London
My cleint has an immediate career opportunity for an experienced FP&A Manager supporting both the International Management Group (IMG) and European entities. The role will be located in the London office. The purpose of this role is to support the rapid growth of the business by installing an individual possessed of financial acumen, analytical, modelling and data manipulation skills as well as an appetite to develop their career in FP&A.
Reporting to the IMG CFO, the successful candidate will serve as a key member of the management team with frequent interaction with the IMG senior management team. The candidate will be able to quickly develop a strong understanding of the drivers of profitability and growth within the business, taking ownership for maintenance, review and interrogation of business models, highlighting areas of potential opportunity for the business as well as liaising with Finance business Partners and budget owners to complete forecasts, budgets and performance reporting for specific functions. This role will also have responsibility for running the LRM process on behalf of the IBU.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the provision of data and models for the entire range of activities associated with the planning cycle from long-range planning models to forecasts and annual operating budgets
- Ensure that management has up to date information to assist with business reviews and decision making throughout the year
- Delivering analysis of sales, recurring revenue, professional services , expenditure and headcount.
- Producing routine KPI, Operational reporting, variance analysis and commentary for presentation to the business unit leadership team
- Supporting the accounting team to complete an accurate close process, ensuring that all required commentaries are completed in line with IMG and group requirements.
- Analysis of costs and drivers, providing information to the CFO and the IMG President to enable actions to be taken to drive out unnecessary costs and maximize EBIT performance
- Supporting any analysis required to evaluate investments, productivity, pricing decisions, and product profitability.
- Working with counterparts and key members of the global Finance community to develop best practices in planning and reporting processes and in leveraging shared resources and technologies to drive efficiency in delivering routine outputs.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required, developing analyses and findings to support presentations to senior leadership.
- Building credibility within the business acting as a strong role model for the values of the company and business unit
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or else demonstrably high intelligence
- A qualified accountant with a recognized accountancy qualification (CIMA, MBA) with 3- 5 years PQE preferably gained in the technology sector.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, challenging environment and is someone who thrives on that dynamic
- Is comfortable with providing high level reporting, clear insights and recommendations to senior management sourced from transactional level data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization.
- A system savvy individual, Hyperion experience essential, along with experience of CRMs and SAP (including SAP BW).
- Superior Excel skills, including strong modelling skills and an ability to work with a variety of software functions and data sources
- An independently driven individual with a strong desire to progress their career by proactively building experience and skills.