Retail Assistant Buyer
Assistant Retail Buyer
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5pm
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Do you have previous experience of working within retail buying?
Would you like to own your own range and get your products to market quickly?
We would LOVE to hear from you TODAY!
This online retailer is looking to recruit an Assistant Buyer to be responsible for overseeing their own category range. This would suit a buying assistant, looking for their next step up.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Assistant Buyer include:
- Manage and maintain product categories whilst taking full ownership for specific product ranges.
- Support the Manager in identifying new products for the Company to sell.
- Undertake cost analysis for new products, which satisfy the company's margin requirements.
- Manage sales and stock reports; undertaking regular analysis and updating the Manager with any key findings.
- Work closely with Far East manufacturers to ensure that new products are manufactured on time and to the correct cost and specification.
- Carry out competitor analysis where required, developing an understanding of market drivers and communicate key findings to the Manager.
- Create new product listings and write product copy for all sales channels.
To be successful in the role of the Assistant Buyer you must have:
- Previous experience of working within retail buying
- Highly organised, dedicated individual with excellent time management
- A good eye for detail and proficient in all Microsoft Office programmes.
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications for the Assistant Buyer
we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
Get a £25 voucher if you recommend a candidate to us and they successfully secure a role - see T&C's here.
Impact Recruitment is working as an employment agency on behalf of our client.