Full time Graphic Designer required
My client is a leading provider of satellite data communications services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa with significant international spectrum rights and a network covering over one billion people
The marketing team uses a mix of traditional and digital marketing channels to comunicate with existing and potential customers across EMEA, producing a wide range of print and digital material, including: brochures, flyers, print adverts, display and exhibition graphics, videos, websites, apps, online banners, graphics and email marketing campaigns.
Producing high quality design work for all of the company's online and offline marketing activities.
Deliver strong and dynamic design content from conception through to final production. This will involve researching, stakeholder discussions and creating concepts, working from an initial brief to final sign off.
Contribute to the creation and maintainance of effective content for social media, CMS (Act-on) and web assets.
Quality checking all personal design and production output to ensure completed work is error-free, meets the brief requirements, and achieves the desired design standards.
Knowledge of pre-flight/Print Process
- Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Acrobat
- Knowledge of design best practices and modern trends
- Ability to liase with printers and other external resource.
- Ability to hand code HTML, CSS (Dreamweaver available)
- Ability to hand code responsive HTML emails
- Best Practice of HTML5 & CSS3
- Working knowledge of browser support
- Ability to theme WordPress templates
- Working knowledge of UI/UX best practices
- Team player