Finance Administrator - Sales Ledger
As Finance Administrator, you will enjoy working within the finance department of QA Business School. Our role will include responsibility for processing purchase ledger invoices and supplier statements, staff expenses and purchase ordering, as well as processing payments and assisting the management accountant and the rest of the finance team as and when necessary.
- Bank reconciliations and cashbook reporting
- Processing invoices, credit notes and bad debt adjustments to student accounts.
- Processing time critical deposit payments and other payments on account.
- Supporting students through their finance application.
Skills & Experience Required
- At least 2 years’ experience working within Sales Ledger
- Excellent computer skills, with a solid understanding of Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Able to prioritise workloads essential
- Customer focused
- Good time management
- You will enjoy working within a fast paced environment, have a determined and confident character, with an organised and methodical approach.
QA Ltd is the leading learning services provider in the UK, transforming the performance of leading UK organisations in both the private and public sector through a range of learning programmes designed to provide measurable impact.
With a portfolio of over 1,500 courses, a footprint of over 20 UK training centres and a global delivery network, we deliver learning services and programmes to 100,000 delegates each year. The clear market leader for technical training in the UK, our portfolio also ensures that business professionals have the rounded capability and confidence they need to achieve success and growth.