Graphic Digital Designer
Graphic & Digital Designer - Financial Services
• Amazing opportunity to join a global team!
• Hugely successful biz
• Hands on, creative & digital?
• Central London.
• Circa £50k plus bonus & excellent benefits.
For more information please contact Nathalie @ GoodEgg digital.
Highly successful global banking and investment group, positive culture with innovation at the fore.
You will be part of a small Communications Design team. Responsible for producing and maintaining the print and online marketing collateral.
• Digital marketing collateral from existing templates - e.g. HTML emails, newsletters, invitations interpreting a project’s communication objectives.
• Generating a wide range of collateral across; print, DTP and digital
• Developing and maintaining websites.
• Producing presentation materials - PowerPoint
• Sourcing and reviewing copy for print and online use
• Communicate at all levels, from CEO down with ease and confidence
Graduate with strong disciplined design skills and an interest in marketing and communications. You also have the confidence to think differently and be open to learning in a fast paced environment.
• Must have 3 years+ Design experience, ideally within financial services
• Must have a can do attitude, and not be afraid to voice an opinion.
• Deep knowledge of PowerPoint
• Strong understanding of layout and design fundamentals
• Strong Adobe creative suite and Microsoft Office (specifically Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
• Exceptional eye for detail, layout and consistency
• Experience working creatively within corporate brand guidelines
• Experience in website content management systems
• Strong Project and time management skills
• Conceptual and technical problem solving skills
• Collaborative with excellent interpersonal ability
• Broad understanding of print production
• Intermediate HTML and CSS
• Business writing skills