Project Manager - £70,000 - £80,000 - Central London
A Project Manager is required to work for a main contractor in Central London.
This main contractor is very well respected with a great track record, this contractor specialise in refurbishment and fit out schemes in the sector of heritage and super prime residential.
The project is a £10m grade 2 listed building for a super prime residential scheme in Central London.
- 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager.
- You will be required to be degree qualified or have a similar construction management qualification.
- Main contracting experience.
- A strong track record as a Project Manager.
- Projects seen through from inception to completion,
- Having worked on Cut and Carve schemes.
- CSCS Card.
- SMSTS certificate,
- First Aid Certificate.
The rewards for working for this highly successful Main Contractor are a strong basic salary, a car allowance, a great healthcare and one of the best pension available in the construction industry.
If you are a Project Manager with the right experience and you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV.