Production Operators!! Great Salary!
My client is an operating business of electronics, a leading developer of safety critical equipment in the aerospace and defence industries.
This position is within the Operations Team. They are responsible for the final assembly and testing of our clients products.
- Manufacture and test of aerospace and defence product in line with drawings, manufacturing instructions, process sheets and specifications.
- Maintain awareness and attend training courses as applicable for the purpose of the Company and self development
- Assist in the provision of information, staff training and technical instruction as appropriate
- To question and where necessary challenge constructively any instruction believed not to be in the best interest of the Company or its customers
- To satisfy the expectations and requirements of your primary customer
- To work with your suppliers to ensure the correct delivery of your requirements
- To carry out any other duties as may be reasonably requested
Background and Understanding
- Assembly of electro-mechanical assemblies to aerospace standards.
- Familiar with Code of Practices and IPC standards applicable to electro-mechanical assembly and manufacture
If interested, please send your CV to Fran TODAY!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible.
To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.